Access Control is primarily used to mange and control access to single or multiple areas of your premises.
The system uses credentials to identify and authorize individuals. Credentials vary from a PIN code, a swipe card or token. We even supply metric readers (fingerprint readers).
Access Control can be used to manage:
- Single or multi-site premises
- Create restricted areas
- Locate an individuals location within a building
- See what time an individual entered or left a building
- To grant the authorised individual to the appropriate areas at specific times
- Can be used on doors, turnstiles, lifts or car park barriers
We can also supply replacement key-fobs for most electric gates, barriers or access control systems. We upgrade, add too or modify your existing network. Maintenance packages are also available.
Keep your premises safe and reliably secure.