- Deterring shoplifting and robbery
- Deterring customers/public from using threatening & physical violence
- Requirements through licensing laws
- Protecting businesses & staff from false insurance & criminal claims
- Viewing cashier points to record all transactions
- Helping a lone worker to view all areas of the business/premises
- Observing stock /production in a warehouse
- Viewing warehouse deliveries and dispatches
- Viewing car park activity
- Maintaining health and safety practices and procedures
Your CCTV camera footage is normally the first port of call when the authorities want to identify and prosecute offenders, so high quality images can make all the difference for seeking justice and convicting criminals.
With there being so many CCTV systems out there on the market, it is easy to be overwhelmed, confused and forced into buying something cheap and cheerful, only to realise when you need it most your images are:
- Unusable by the authorities
- Or not even there at all, due to not having enough record capacity to keep images long enough before transferring them to disk or memory stick.
Why not let a 1st Circuit professional installer take away the headache & inconvenience by getting it right the first time round.
- Fast & Friendly Installations
- Systems designed specific to the home/site/location requirement
- Free Remote viewing Setup (Free DNS Supplied for home & small business)
- HD cameras fitted on new installations as standard
- All cabling installed correctly, neatly and well within the required containment
- Upgrading existing systems by using the original cabling, saving you a fortune in labour costs